Saturday 20 October 2012

Exciting news...


In my last blog post I mentioned that I had some exciting news to tell you...

I’m very pleased to announce that a range of Literary Emporium products are now available to buy from Not on the High Street!


NotontheHighStreet.com is the leading online market place for creative business and also one of my favourite websites so I’m absolutely honoured to my selling my products on there.

Pride and Prejudice Confetti
 

With 500,000 monthly visitors to their website, I’m hoping that selling on NotontheHighStreet.com will give me the boost I need if I’m to give up my full time job to focus on Literary Emporium. I’ve had about 8 sales since I went live this week and I’m hoping things will pick up more in the run up to Christmas.

NotontheHighStreet.com
 

 If anyone is interested in starting their own home-based / craft business, I will be blogging about my experience in the coming months so keep checking back for updates.


There are some amazing sellers on there so be sure to browse the site for Christmas shopping inspiration – I know I will!

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, I have been looking at NOTHS for the last few months so will be interested to hear about your experiences.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll keep you updated with my experiences and if you have any specific questions just drop me an email via my website and I will be happy to help x

      Delete
  2. This is very exciting! Well done, I adore Not on the High Street, so many lovely things (and more now!) Have you read the Not On The High Street book by the way? I think I might buy my Mum it for Christmas as she runs her own vintage business but might appreciate their tips! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Replied to your comment on my blog - could have just answered it here, sorry! xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks Rosie :) No, I haven’t read the Not On The High Street book yet but it’s on my birthday present list. That would be a great gift for your Mum – I’m sure that the advice in the book could apply to a vintage business too and there also seems to be lots of lovely vintage items selling on Not On The High Street.

    I’ve just seen your reply on your blog about the car booting – I think I would definitely need to invest in a clothes rail to sell my clothes. Last time I tried to improvise with a clothes horse! Needless to say it didn’t work and I spent half my time chasing round clothes which had blown away!x

    ReplyDelete